Home / North America / E-Cigarette Explodes In Teen’s Face, Blasts Hole In His Jaw

E-Cigarette Explodes In Teen’s Face, Blasts Hole In His Jaw

In a recent vaping incident, a 17-year-old boy in the US broke was seriously injured when an e-cigarette exploded in his mouth. The exploding e-cigarette blew out several teeth of the boy and cracked open his jaw, is a serious cause for concern. In an attempt to ease his addiction to tobacco, Austin Adams, 17, turned to electronic cigarettes, which landed him to the hospital. The boy was taken to the Primary Children’s Hospital in Salt Lake City and through a 3D scan of the teen’s head discovered the level of the damage. Trauma surgeon Dr. Katie Russell, who treated the boy said, “This child had a blast injury to his lower jaw, as well as burns around his lip.” Neither the case study disclosed the brand of e-cigarette, nor was the cause of the explosion. As per reports Adam did not recall doing anything wrong with the device beforehand, and it just exploded but after this terrific incident he has also decided to completely quit all cigarettes after the incident.

Check Also

Texas Stabbing

Man In Custody For Stabbing Three To Death in Texas

SAN SABA, TEXAS: A suspect was taken in custody for stabbing three to death in …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *